Skip to content
- When I was little, my hair was red and curly.
- I love performing improv and, as of this writing, am on 3 improv teams (look at the general ABOUT ME page for more)
- I was a cat person until we got Gatsby. Now I’m more of a dog person. Or at least a Gatsby person.
- I love me some sushi, but I am not a fan of uni or octopus. I just don’t like the taste of uni, and octopi are so darn smart and fun to watch I can’t stomach them.
- I don’t like Apple products. Fight me.
- Things I need to prevent crankiness:
- I had no meds when I gave birth to my middle child. I had pain meds for the third. My first was induced, so I had no choice.
- When I was little, I wanted to take art lessons, but my parents couldn’t make it happen. I decided to be a writer since I didn’t need supplies.
- I wish my mother had taught me Japanese. She thought us kids wouldn’t learn English well if we knew Japanese. But Japanese is darn hard to learn as an adult.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: